In the historic center of Sorrento

Since 1868 the Restaurant “‘o Parrucchiano-La Favorita” is situated in the heart of the historical center of Sorrento, a few steps for the Cathedral, the ancient Greek door of Parsano and from the encircled cinquecentesca building of the city, in a lovely garden of lemon and orange grooves. The Restaurant, situated on the state road them 145 Sorrentina is reaching in car that in train from the Terminal of Circumvesuviana and from sea from port of Sorrento.

By Car

along the “A3 Napoli-Salerno” motorway as far as the “Castellammare di Stabia” exit and then aiong the A-road SS145 as far as Sorrento City.

By Train

At 65 minutes’ rail journey (approx.) from the Circumvesuviana station (Napoli-Centrale railway station, Piazza Garibaldi).

By

30 minutes cruise trip from Molo Beverello Naples to Sorrento Marina Piccola, from where every 30 minutes mini buses leave for Sorrento station. With a 15 minute walk you can reach the villa on foot or take a taxi directly from the port.

SELECT LANGUAGE